Apply for Aircraft Financing
At Dorr Aviation we know you want to get in the pilot's seat as fast as you can. We do our best to make that happen.
Applying is easy:
Submit a completed, signed and dated application* along with the following:
- Your complete 2015 & 2016 Federal Tax returns (1040s & W2's)
- Income verification for 2016 (W2, 1099, year-end pay stub, Schedule C business figures)
- A copy of your most recent pay stub
- Copy of your current government issued photo ID with signature included
- Verification of your liquid assets (cash, marketable securities, retirement, etc.) in the form of bank/brokerage statements
- If you are a business owner, include accountant prepared financials (if applicable) and completed Federal Corporate Returns for 2015 and 2016 as well as verification of corporate liquidity and up to date business figures.
*If you have a personal financial statement recently prepared, the statement may be substituted for the balance sheet and real estate schedule section of our credit application.